AUSTRALIAN HERITAGE RESTORATIONS
RECYCLE REUSE REPAIR RESTORE
Multi award winning and recognised Heritage Builder, Christopher Bart, has been restoring heritage and National Trust buildings for over 30 years.
Australian Heritage Restorations not only restore public buildings of significance but now have a dedicated team in carrying out domestic restorations, repairs and sympathetic extensions to existing heritage homes duplicating all the exact ornate finishes.
Many of our projects are often in remote locations where forward planning is crucial in coordinating minimal deliveries of materials and the programming of relevant trades to minimise any downtime, this philosophy and mindset is used on every project whether remote or in the middle of your local CBD.
- Public and private repairs and restorations
- Remedial and structural repairs
- Brick, stone and carpentry repairs
- Curing rising damp
- Earthquake strengthening and repairs
- Pointing brick and stone work
- Salt and nitrate removal from brick and stone
- Slate and iron roofing repairs
- Government grant budgets and applications
- Detecting and curing water egress
- Heritage bathroom renovations
- Timber and concrete disabled access ramp construction
- Heritage architectural and engineering consultancy advice on request
Master Builders Association
2015 and 2016 Excellence in Building Awards Newcastle
Restoration of a Historic Building